Are You Struggling To Progress To The Next Level With Your Dressage Riding?
Want to be a better dressage rider?
Are you struggling to improve your horse riding and progress to the next level?
More often than not it is the rider who is holding the horse back from improving through the grades, not the other way around.
Are you spending a lot of time and effort in trying to become a better horse rider but you just aren’t seeing any improvement?
This can be extremely frustrating for you to not be seeing the results you want.
You could be spending a lot of money on horse riding lessons from coaches, but if you don’t have this one special ingredient, then it could be time and money down the drain for you.
You see, it takes a lot of strength and stamina to ride a horse and compete at any sort of level. The horse riders such as Mark Todd and Andrew Nicolson who compete at the Olympics are very fit athletes, and for them to compete at the level they do, they work on their fitness and core strength every day through riding and specific core training.
This course is for you if:
- If you are wanting and trying to become a better horse rider
- You are spending money on riding lessons and not improving fast enough
- You are going to competitions and not quite getting the results you want
As a dressage rider you have the potential to drastically improve, but what is holding you back is your core strength.
Core strength is the single biggest ingredient that most dressage riders lack, and if you want to progress to the next level in your riding, then you need to pay as much attention to your physical core strength as you do towards your ‘canters’ and ‘pirouettes’, IF you want to improve that is!
Your horse will thank you for it. Why?
The better you are locked into your saddle and can move with the horse, the freer your horse will become. Your horse will relax through the back allowing it to have a much better stride.
The more correct freedom and suppleness you create in your hips and spine the more you are able to absorb the movement of the horse and the two of you can move together in harmony.
As soon as you create the strength, fitness and stability in your own body, the sooner you can do the same for your horse.
Core Strengthening Workouts Specific To Dressage Riders
These workouts have been specially developed by personal trainer and dressage rider Nicola Reilly.
Workouts that combines Nicolas knowledge of scientific core conditioning and strength training, with the biomechanics of dressage riding. In this course Nicola shows you the different muscle groups that are required for riding, ways to activate them along with exercises to increase mobility and proper function. When riders train the correct muscles and increase the strength and stability of their core they become much more efficient and balanced riders.
Discover the biomechanical relationships between different muscles groups, and how when they are working correctly you will prevent back pain, maintain good posture and achieve optimal balance and performance when riding.
- Gain strength in the support mechanisms that support your spine
- Increase mobility and flexibility
- Understand how your posture affects the way your horse moves
- Increase the strength of your core and improve your stability
- Good posture, prevent injury and improve your riding
- Static stability and dynamic stability on your horse
- Improved recruitment of your stability and postural muscles
- Movements that combine functional exercises for better performance
- The skills to isolate certain muscles, then integrate into better riding
- The ability to Avoid Pain!
- Proper training, not overtraining
- The skills for perfect practice which makes perfect!
Strength is important not only for stability but also for stabilization and stress on the spine, inparticular in sitting trot. When riding there is a synergistic interaction of different muscles. From the frontal, transverse and saggital planes. When these muscles are trained correctly you will improve.
So what do you get?
You get unlimited membership access to the Dressage Rider Training website that contains the following:
- Specialist core workouts for dressage riding
- Access Nicola to ask all your fitness related questions
- Most importantly, you will get a strong core which will transform your riding and progress you to the next level.
- Workout at home or wherever it suits you. Do the workouts along with Nicola to stay motivated and energized.
- Tips and videos from coaches and trainers on how you can improve your riding at home
- New video demonstrations, education and resources added regularly
and the cost?
Only $49 NZD
No Equipment Required
Each workout in this series does not require any equipment. If you do want to add weight, or have access to a swiss ball or resistance tube, you have the option of using one.
You will save so much time in your day by doing these short and intense workouts. You don’t have time in your busy day to put aside time for a 45 minute slog on the treadmill or other cardio equipment.
Save time and get results fast!
You want to get results fast, without wasting time. If you can find 12 minutes in your day, most of the workouts are as short as this, giving you smart, effective training to get results.
Our Guarantee to you
We are so confident that you will find these workouts to be of incredible value that we would like to offer you a 30 Day Guarantee.
If you are not happy at any time inside those 30 days then you can ask us for a full and complete refund, and we won’t ask why (although we do love feedback and are striving to always improve the product).
This is a really exciting development that we are happy to bring to you. You finally have the opportunity to fix what has been holding you and your horse back all this time.
Get access to the Dressage Rider Training membership and begin your journey to improve your riding today.
P.S. Do not underestimate how much your horse will notice your stronger core when riding. Your horse will move more freely, becoming more athletic and dynamic. Also physically your horse will get less back problems due to your improved riding position.